The Sponsorship and Stewardship committee’s main goal is to search for and secure funding and sponsors from various businesses and organizations within the city. It is also responsible for maintaining and nurturing relationships with said sponsors.
– Attending monthly meetings
– Implementing a sponsorship strategy
– Availability to meet with potential sponsors
– Maintaining relationships with community and event partners throughout the year
– Collaboration with other committees as required
Prior experience with fundraising, sponsorship and/or event planning is an asset but not required.
The committee runs from February to November. If you love building relationships and making things happen, you'll fit right in!