Hamilton HIVE is proud to announce the start of the application period for the 2021 calendar year.
Each applicant must provide:·
- A one-page description (max. 500 words) as to why they are best suited for the role they are applying for·
- An updated résumé
The applicant is required to attend the August 25th Hamilton HIVE Board Meeting to present their application and answer any questions the Board may have. Presence at this meeting is mandatory.
The deadline for applications is Monday August 23rd, 2021 at 11:59pm. Please review the description for each position and email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Executive meetings are held the first bi - weekly (time and location TBD by the 2021 Executive). Board Meetings are held quarterly (8:00 a.m to 9:00 a.m. locations to be announced by the executive 2021). You are required to be in attendance at both monthly, as well as other ad hoc meetings throughout the year.
Successful applicants are required to be in attendance at both monthly, as well as other ad hoc meetings throughout the year.
The Role of the Membership & Stewardship:
The ideal candidate is an individual that is self-motivated with experience cultivating relationships and strategic partnerships within the Hamilton community with potential to benefit the organization. They will provide insights and an understanding of how to adapt HIVE membership and sponsorship programs in a complex and changing environments.
- Work with the sponsorship and membership teams to develop and implement a systemized and achievable stewardship strategy, to strengthen long-term relationships with major supporters.
- Ensure that details of stewardship plans are compiled and communicated to all involved parties, and that plans are documented and implemented.
- Support a process that prompts executives and others with key community relationships, and assists them in maintaining personal contact.
- Support the creation of timely and meaningful impact and outcomes reporting, with qualitative and quantitative reporting to supporters. Work in partnership with the HIVE committees and key leadership in the development of content and stories, and on public recognition of supporters.
- Work with the treasurer to develop quantitative reporting for supporters.
- Support a team effort to develop stewardship plans for supporters at various recognition levels within major, annual and planned programs. Collaborate on the development of an annual report to supporters, and on acknowledgment and recognition opportunities and procedures for major and leadership contributions that are consistent across audiences.
- Identify best practices at other organizations for stewardship planning and operation
- Other responsibilities, as they may arise, to support the overall goals of the organization.